Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gift Wish List: Sense and Sensibilities

I firmly believe that an amazing gift speaks to the recipient, offering an experience well beyond the initial gifting.

Here my gift wish list based on my favorites and five senses.




1. Sight - Harry Potter 8-Film Complete Set. My best friend and I have shared joy in this series for a good while now. Midnight premieres, getting attacked by little crabby old ladies at the theater (I kid you not), and of course our crush on Ron Weasley. A movie marathon is calling me.

2. Smell - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. When Calvin Klein discontinued my signature sent, Euphoria Blossom, I had to look elsewhere. I prefer light clean and floral scents. This fragrance hits the spot.

3. Touch - West Elm Sculpted Origami Pillow. Chilly temperatures and a need for chic calls for this pillow to snuggle up to. I love West Elm accessories and decor pieces. This pillow has a gorgeous knit texture.

4. Sound - A Charlie Brown Christmas: Original Soundtrack. You can keep your ridiculous Wham! and other crazy holiday music. After working in retail for five years after high school, I really began to hate holiday music. A Charlie Brown Christmas, however, different story. I love Jazz music. This soundtrack brings back childhood memories while keeping my adult sensibilities in mind.

5. Taste - Salted Caramel Chocolate Peanut Bark. No explanation needed. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment