Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sequin dreams

I went Black Friday shopping with one of my friends and her adorable mom. They were simultaneously teaching me Spanish, which was a perk. We went from store to store in our mega mall, and without realizing, I was picking out pieces in every store with sequins. It was almost magnetic.

Hello, my name is Stephanie, and I'm a sequin addict.

After seeing this ASOS skirt styled with this outfit in my reader, I had to go for the buy. I was even more happy as it came with free shipping and an additional 20% discount.


via Atlantic-Pacific.


Other pieces that I've spotted while out:
Michael Kors Dress ($75 via Macy's right now with code MACYSFF)



BCBG Clutch




H&M Sequined Top



Kate Spade Fingerless Gloves



Check back for a skirt update post. I'm excited to receive my first purchase from ASOS in the mail. Buying online can be hit or miss for me. Let's hope the skirt is a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment