Tuesday, October 25, 2011

November Wish List

There are a few things on my wish list for next month. Whether they'll make it to my closet is another thing. I have a trip to Guatemala coming up, so... we'll see how things play out.

Boots


I own this boot in black and love it. I wanted to purchase a brown option to replace my crummy pair from Target. I'm torn between the wine and cognac colors. The cognac boots I've seen in person lately look really scruffy and kind of faded. I wanted a richer cognac.


Rose Gold Watch



One of my friends has a Michael Kors watch similar to this one. I've been wanting to join the club for a while.


I saw this picture on People, and really wanted to complete my own version.



Navy Blazer


I tried this beautiful blazer on recently. The wool was light, the buttons were gold. Swoon.


Red Scarf




New Blush Palette





Are you wishing for anything in particular for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment