Thursday, December 22, 2011

TWFC - Caped Crusader

Good things come to those who wait. And those who sign up for those ridiculous emails from retailers I frequent. On Sunday, hanging out with family going through my emails on my phones,
I saw this picture:
I quickly went to the website to check pricing and availability, and I felt disappointed when it was not there. What a freaking tease.
On Wednesday morning, I get to work, check my emails, and there it is: Banana Republic TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 40% off sale. That was enough to get me into my local store to check out the options.
I strolled around the store, and there it was! Not only there it was, but holy crap(!), it was marked at $99 with the 40% off. The coat was originally $198. I strolled out paying a mere 30% of the ticket price. Merry Christmas to me indeed. ;)

Despite the snowless ground, it was actually really cold outside:


Shirt: Old Navy; Cardigan: H&M; Skirt: Gap; Tights: Target; Booties: Nine West;
Cape: Banana Republic; Bracelet: F21; Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

1 comment:

  1. You're working it, hottie pa-tottie! Don't you love it when you come across what you're looking for in YOUR size and ON SALE?! It makes me want to do a happy dance in the store.
    Have a great Xmas with your H!

    ReplyDelete